Londoners are gearing up for the Olympics starting in the next few weeks. The stifling, stuffy underground and overcrowding is proving to be stressful even for the most level-headed BITB writer, but we have braved and barged the crowds to research the best in beauty news. For those that aren’t into sport or haven’t managed to bag themselves a ticket to one of THE events, there is plenty to get excited about on the London beauty scene. The BITB team has scoured the land for the best deals, limited editions and services dedicated to the London Olympics and here is our pick of the best but be warned, book early to avoid disappointment. And let the games begin…
Meet the British Plastic Surgeon
Considered to be a highly recommended face lift surgeon in the UK with an excellent reputation for all cosmetic surgery procedures, Nigel Mercer received his medical degree at Bristol University in 1980, and four years later passed his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons. During his plastic surgery training, he worked in hospitals in London, Bristol, Glasgow and Canada, and completed his Master’s degree in Plastic surgery in 1993. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in 1997. With Nigel Mercer’s presidency at the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) coming to a close after two suc
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS