Photo Credit: brioni.com
When you think of Brioni, the sensuality of fine Italian cashmere, silk, and wool come to mind. It is a label that speaks to prestige and elegance, most notably for finely crafted luxury menswear. A made to measure Brioni suit is the ultimate male status symbol — a mark of quality for a man who won’t settle for less than perfection.
The Italian couturier has launched a brand new fragrance, simply named Brioni. As you would expect, the hand fashioned bottle is a work of art in itself, and suitable for the Brioni man with discriminating taste. Designers Patrik Fredrikson and Ian Stallard created a modern bottle by hand that captures the movement of light and fabric in motion. Inspired by
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY