Just in time for the spring and summer weather comes two new brightening treatments specifically designed to diminish dark spots and make your skin brighter than the sun. The latest breakthrough in retinol research from the clinic of Dr. Dennis Gross (you know him as DG Skincare) involves ferulic acid, with naturally derived actives.
Ferulic acid protects from and helps reverse sun damage—and is perfect for the warmer days ahead when you’ll be outdoors more and more. It’s a plant-based antioxidant that is enriched with other vitamins to promote healthy skin. The new Ferulic Aci
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS