After a noticeable hiatus, Galderma’s Tri-Luma® Cream is available in pharmacies once again. This may be good news for the seven million people with melasma, or brown to gray-brown patches of skin that typically appear on the face. Melasma is a result of over-prodction of the pigment melanin, which gives color to skin, hair, and eyes. Melasma is sometimes called the mask of pregnancy because it tends to occur with the rise of pregnancy-related hormones.
There are many other factors that may increase risk for melasma, including:
Birth control pills
Triluma packs a one-two-thr
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS