Sometimes what old is new again. Thatβs why BITB would like to reintroduce our readers to the wonders of Pitera, a yeast derivative discovered in a Japanese sakΓ© brewery and the signature ingredient in the effective and lovely SK-II line of skincare.
The story behind Pitera is that about 30 years ago, a scientist noticed that the hands of people working at a sakΓ© brewery looked beautiful and young, despite their advanced age. This was the beginning of a scientific investigation that led to the discovery of Pitera.
A fusion of vitamins, amino acids, mineral and organic acids, Pitera helps skin rejuvenate surface cells, creating clearer and smoother skin with continued use.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY