Photo Credit: aafprs.org
Thanks to a host of new country music stars and a hit TV drama bearing its name, Nashville, Tenn. is hotter than ever. Country music popped again when Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Brett Eldredge, Tim McGraw and many others hit the scene and it has been on fire ever since. Always a popular genre, this new generation of stars ushered in a whole new crop of country fans and festivals.
Although he’s just a little bit country when it comes to his musical taste, facial plastic surgeon William Russell Ries, MD, is all about Nashville and has established a thriving reconstructive practice in the Music City. A Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the Odess C
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS