Isabelle Bellis, isabellebellis.com, originally from Bretagne on France’s northwest coast, is quite unique in her profession. She is a pretty, lithe blonde with flawless skin and a gentle touch. Isabelle calls herself an “epidermologist,” a term I had not heard before, and she takes her craft of skincare oh so seriously.
Among other notables, Isabelle trained with biochemist Joelle Ciocco, joelle-ciocco.com, whose cosmeceutical range she carries in her discreet and soothing salon delicately tucked away in a penthouse on East 66th Street in Manhattan. She credits Joelle Ciocco with teaching her the Epidermologue Method® that is based on a scientific analysis of the skin, and
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY