Cleanses and fasts are hot these days, with many A-listers leading the charge and touting the health benefits of detoxing. There seems to be a new “it” cleanse weekly. In New York City and other urban areas, there are detox depots popping up everywhere that offer and deliver a host of pre-mixed cleanse tinctures right to your door.
This concept may sound familiar to many Jewish folks. Yom Kippur, also known as the Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people and it is traditionally marked with a 25 hour fast. The idea, of course, is to repent, not detox, but perhaps some of the health and beauty benefits are the same, regardless of whether you are cleansing
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event