Bethany Hilt, founder and president/CEO of Vertere® Skin Care, is not one to accept the status quo. Frustrated with layering on numerous products to fight the signs of aging, and still ending up with blemishes, she created Vertere. The brand’s hero product does it all—wrinkles reducer, moisturizer, acne fighter, skin brightener, and sun protector. And by the end of the year, a multifunctional cleanser will join the regimen.
Beauty in the Bag asked Bethany about this unique approach to skincare. Here is what she said.
Tell us a bit about your background. How did you come to create the Vertere line? Do you have a background in beauty?
I began making s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY