Photo Credit: Molton Brown
Even though America’s love affair with soccer is entirely seasonal, we cannot help obsess about all things Brazilian—beauty-wise. While many of us mere mortals can’t look like Gisele Bündchen every day, we can certainly try.
Molton Brown Caju and Lime Collection
Brazil’s obsession with beauty goes beyond skin deep. According to the UK’s Stylist,com, Brazilian women spend 11 times more of their annual income on beauty products then UK women.
Here are some Brazilian-inspried beauty buys to try to help you get into the FIFA World Cup spirit, whatever the team you’re rooting for. Go Futbol!
Since the caju fruit is native to Brazil, this Caju & Lime collection from Molton Brown i
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS