You’ll soon be seeing the gorgeous Jessica Alba in a new role—Breauty Brand Ambassador for Braun. No newbie to the beauty sphere, Jessica founded The Honest Co., which sells natural and organic bath and body products in addition to baby and home items.
As far as Braun goes, Jessica will appear in a cross channel campaign that breaks this month in TV, print, online, and in stores. No word yet on exactly what products Jessica will be selling, but Braun is a German small domestic applicance company (now owned by Procter & Gamble) that manufactures shavers for men and women, hair care devices, and hair removal gadgets.
Given Jessica’s flowing locks, we can only guess what she w
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS