How does a corporate lawyer transform into a beauty product developer, founding the ReVersital skincare brand? Margaux Levy, a former attorney for music giants RCA and Polygram, tells us she got “hooked” on product development while serving as counsel for the World Wrestling Federation and helping clients navigate their way through the Home Shopping Network. At the WWF, she learned about product brands, then, while representing several clients who had deals with HSN, she learned about navigating the minefield of promoting products on national television.
Margaux admits she’s a girly girl who loves to lounge in buttermilk baths before getting all dolled up to go out on the town, so
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS