Soon after arriving in the United States from Italy, Umberto Savone attended beauty school and began cutting hair in New York City. He soon opened up a makeup/clothing/hair salon — a very cutting edge concept at the time — in Syracuse, NY and finally headed west to Los Angeles, California, where he now caters to clientele at his two Beverly Hills salons. A defining moment for Savone and his salon occurred in 1982. He knew that he and his team were well on their way when The Los Angeles Times wrote about the best haircutter in Los Angeles…Savone. Then, Time Magazine followed it up with a story about him as well.
His haircare expertise and styling techniques continue to make him an
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY