In the ever-expanding roster of celebrity spokespersons for beauty brands, Neutrogena and Covergirl have added two new names to their bevy of beauties. Actress Kerry Washington has signed on as a new face of Neutrogena and as a first-time ever “creative consultant.” And over at Covergirl, singer Katy Perry will appear in her first cosmetics campaign that debuts in the spring of 2014.
Washington, the first African American woman to headline a network TV show since 1974 as the star of the ABC hit Scandal, symbolizes Neutrogena’s commitment to making a difference in women’s lives. “Kerry is truly aspirational to everyone,” stated Michelle Freyre, general manager, Neutrogena. “H
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS