We’ve heard of people, places and food inspiring fragrances, but what about a bra? Victoria’s Secret has just launched Gorgeous, a new fruity-floral scent that was inspired by the Gorgeous bra, which debuted earlier this year.
The new Gorgeous scent launched this month during an event hosted by Victoria’s Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson on September 21. Described as “effortlessly glamorous and made to be noticed,” the fragrance features notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine, purple freesia, sandalwood and musk.
Gorgeous is available as an Eau de Parfum (1.7 oz., $49; 3.4 oz., $59), fragrance body mist (8.4 oz., $25) and fragrance lotion (8.4 oz., $20).
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS