We’ve heard of people, places and food inspiring fragrances, but what about a bra? Victoria’s Secret has just launched Gorgeous, a new fruity-floral scent that was inspired by the Gorgeous bra, which debuted earlier this year.
The new Gorgeous scent launched this month during an event hosted by Victoria’s Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson on September 21. Described as “effortlessly glamorous and made to be noticed,” the fragrance features notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine, purple freesia, sandalwood and musk.
Gorgeous is available as an Eau de Parfum (1.7 oz., $49; 3.4 oz., $59), fragrance body mist (8.4 oz., $25) and fragrance lotion (8.4 oz., $20).
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS