Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s that time of year again – the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) annual plastic surgery statistics report are out!
According to ASPS President, New York City plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, “The newly released 2018 statistic from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest organization of board certified plastic surgeons in the world, confirms the safety and popularity of plastic surgery. It also underscores the benefits of consulting with ASPS members who are qualified to assist patients in determining what treatments may be best for them, whether surgical, non-surgical or a combination approach to satisfy their goals. Our members offer the full range of options
When in need of laser dermatology treatments, denizens of the Denver area turn to Dr. Stephen Eubanks, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of the Dermatology & Laser Center at Harvard Park. With 12 laser and energy devices in his practice, he is able to address both medical and cosmetic issues including acne, skin discolorations and even abnormal leg veins and stretch marks. He also specializes in skin cancer surgery and standard dermatology care.
Dr. Eubanks received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma and his dermatology training from Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Denver. In addition to treating patients at his private practice, Dr. Eubanks is an assista
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS