Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Jeremy A. Brauer, MD is a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, and an expert in lasers and Mohs micrographic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University, graduating with Highest Distinction and named a Merrill Presidential Scholar. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, completing a Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship and receiving the John Glick Prize for Translational Cancer Research.
Dr. Brauer is undoubtedly a rising star in the field, due to his warm and fuzzy bedside manner and his way of communicating complex medical procedures that make patients feel comfortable. He is also
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It does seem like everyone and their mother is getting Botox, the neurotoxin used to temporarily improve the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the face. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that 2015 saw over 6.7 million Botox procedures performed and this is a number that is expected to continue to grow, the reason being that women as young as 24 are using it as a preventive measure against lines and wrinkles. Many of these younger women — called “Baby Botox’ers” — are going “under the needle” to satisfy their desire to look perfect on Social Media.
Before undergoing this treatment, it’s important to know that side effects with Botox (or other neurotoxin alternative
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY