Photo Credit: canva.com
I hate to exercise.
I do, however, like to eat, drink, sleep and look relatively good for my age. (I am a beauty writer so the latter is actually essential to my livelihood.)
With this as the backdrop, I knew it was time to shake up my exercise routine which had gotten dusty and stale. Despite the money I spent each week on studio fitness classes, my participation was akin to someone just starting out in physical therapy after years of non-activity.
Over lunch, a fit friend mentioned Orange Theory Fitness in passing. She didn’t go in for a hard sell. She just positively compared it to some other classes I had taken.
My favorite emoji (🤔) popped into my head and I made a
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON