Malynda Vigliotti, aka Boom Boom, is a self-proclaimed eyebrow queen. She was educated at The Fashion Institute of Technology and has worked in the fashion and beauty trenches long enough to be considered an expert. She originally opened Boom Boom Brow Bar in Santa Rosa, California, but moved the business to New York City’s West Village in 2008, where Boom Boom and the Brow Bar have since been featured on The Real Housewives of New York City. She believes that the eyebrows are the most important feature on the face and sees no reason why everyone should not have thick, gorgeous brows. Boom Boom loves living in the Big Apple, and is proud to say that at the end of the day, her brows ALWA
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS