Photo Credit: amazon.com
Women and men considering plastic surgery generally fall into two camps, according to the authors of Navigate Your Beauty: Smart and Safe Plastic Surgery Solutions (RichMar 2014). The first camp is unsure of the possibilities, and the second camp has a detailed list of what they want to target, say Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS, and Mary Grosland, the book’s co-authors. After reading this book, both camps will have the tools and the confidence to make safe and effective plastic surgery decisions.
Rohrich one of the most well-respected, board-certified plastic surgeons in the US, and professor and chairman of the prestigious Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS