Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
L’Occitane, one of my all-time favorite French beauty brands, just gave me many more reasons to love it. Besides the fact that they’ve always maintained a conscientious awareness of their environmental impact — they use natural and/or organic ingredients, use low emission transportation, and utilize eco-design and recycling — their already stellar existing lines welcome some new products into the mix.
Check out their new Fall 2014 launches:
Immortelle Precious Cream ($62) is an anti-aging godsend! It takes L’Occitane’s best-selling Precious Cream to the next level with anti-aging ex
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS