There are many more variables than just lines and wrinkles when considering the facial rejuvenation offered by fillers and Botox. For example, components of facial aging include pigment changes, loss of elasticity, muscle sagging and bone and fat loss, explained dermatologist Dr. Heidi Waldorf at last Saturday’s presentation entitled, “The Aging Face: Looking Beyond the Wrinkles,” part of the Face Forward Program held in New York City.
With age, the structural support of the face changes and diminishes. The supporting structures are no longer there so the skin hangs. This is where fillers can help, but there is a lot to know before jumping into treatment. For example there are at leas
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS