Photo Credit: bodyfactory.com
BodyFactory Skin Care takes a unique approach to beauty and wellness, and with three Manhattan locations already, it’s fair to say that this nascent medspa is taking the Big Apple by storm.
While medspas are nothing new, BodyFactory Skin Care offers memberships in addition to one-off services. A monthly fee of $99 plus taxes buys you two facials per month (one full facial and a micro facial/booster treatment). It also locks in great prices on other services on the medspa menu, namely Botox, Juvéderm, Kybella, laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, HydraFacial MD and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections, with more services being added on a regular basis.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS