Although it was gloomy and rainy early December morning in New York City, beauty editors sitting inside dermatologist Dr. Anne Chapas’ modern, chic, and brightly lit office in downtown Manhattan would never have known. The white walls, modern white furniture, and open space made Union Square Laser Dermatology the perfect place to discuss products and new technologies for a makeover just in time for the New Year.
“This is the season for a new you. It’s the time to look and feel your best including having glowing radiant skin, preventing wrinkles, and developing the confidence to slip into that Little Black Dress this holiday and all year round,” said Dr. Chapas. In order to guide
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY