Selfies are all the rage these days and this trend shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, ensuring a #stellarselfie as you age was the theme at a recent media event held at the posh Gansevoort Park Avenue hotel in Manhattan. Hosted by Inmode Aesthetic Solutions, beauty experts discussed the role that many noninvasive technologies can, and should play, in ensuring a #stellarselfie.
“When treating aging skin, there is a role for many different treatment options—both surgical and non surgical,” says New York City plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, MD. Put another way: Surgery may affect quantity, but non-surgical procedures address quality.
Likening it to purchasing a new pair of p
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY