We may be used to it, but at BITB’s London HQ, feeling the temperature plummet hasn’t done much to lift our spirits across the pond. Having said that, the launch of Tiffany Skate, at the beautiful Somerset House ice rink, has started to make us feel a bit Christmassy, at least. Sadly, the cold weather is really playing havoc with our skin…and our diet. Like a lot of people, the cold weather tends to make some of us comfort-eat and we all know that come January we’ll regret that extra mince pie and super-sized, super-stodgy meal.
If you are likely to go on a crash diet in the New Year to get back to square one and regain your pre-Xmas figure, then be realistic. Are you able to ac
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS