Photo Credit: facebook.com/alastinskincare
Cool, dry weather is just one of the many possible causes of dull skin. Other culprits include pollution and poor lifestyle choices like smoking, drinking and sun exposure. If your skin has lost its luster, all is not lost. If radiant skin is your goal, you’ll want to clean up your act and quit or limit your less than wholesome lifestyle choices. No matter what else might be causing a decline in your “glow factor,” there are some simple solutions.
DO THE DOUBLE CLEANSE. Pollution, oil, makeup and sunscreen can leave a buildup on your skin that keeps it looking dull. It’s important to be methodical about cleansing and for many that might mean double cleansing. How do you know if you need
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS