Photo Credit: facebook.com/alastinskincare
Cool, dry weather is just one of the many possible causes of dull skin. Other culprits include pollution and poor lifestyle choices like smoking, drinking and sun exposure. If your skin has lost its luster, all is not lost. If radiant skin is your goal, you’ll want to clean up your act and quit or limit your less than wholesome lifestyle choices. No matter what else might be causing a decline in your “glow factor,” there are some simple solutions.
DO THE DOUBLE CLEANSE. Pollution, oil, makeup and sunscreen can leave a buildup on your skin that keeps it looking dull. It’s important to be methodical about cleansing and for many that might mean double cleansing. How do you know if you need
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY