Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Though they’re a great option all year round, stick makeup is especially useful during the less-is-more season. They’re travel friendly, spill-proof and multi-tasking, but the best thing about them is that they’re a real timesaver. You can perfect your skin, play up your favorite features and be done in just minutes. You can play around a bit to find out what works best for you but you can swipe them on straight from the tube, or use your fingers, makeup brushes or applicators to apply. Ready to get minimal?
5 EASY STEPS TO POLISHED PERFECTION:
Even out your skin with foundation. Apply to your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and gently buff into your complexion using a foundation brus
Photo Credit: Chanel.com
The right foundation will even out your skin tone, enhance your complexion, and leave you looking fresh-faced and radiant. Finding the right shade, formula, and finish can be tricky but it doesn’t have to be.
For most women, the right shade will virtually disappear into your skin and even everything out. You’ll want to get as close to your natural complexion as possible, unless you’re on the mature side and your skin-tone has started to fade or is ruddy at times. If that’s what you’re experiencing you’ll look best with a foundation one shade darker than your natural skin tone with yellow undertones. It will warm everything up, neutralize redness and add a healthy glow.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY