Lip pencils have gone jumbo sized. Forget about those puny skinny minny lip pencils – the new breed are short, stumpy, and fat crayons, like the ones Crayola made famous. We love the chunky crayon trend – but what about those sharpeners?
NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL – Picture this – if a lip pencil meets a lipstick and they had a little lip baby – Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil would be a bouncing baby girl! This baby lovingly coats your lips with a smooth matte finish that lasts without, drying your lips out as matte lipsticks can do. The texture is creamy and moisturizing with silicone to stay in place, but at $24, it’s a little pricey for the size. $24, narscosmetics.com
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY