When you think of lavender, what comes to mind? Relaxation, stress relief, sweet dreams and a boost for your immune system. Or maybe you appreciate lavender’s anti-inflammatory, skin healing benefits. Well…here’s another reason to incorporate lavender into your grooming regimen.
A new study from the Netherlands reveals that the scent of lavender can actually entice people to trust you. The study had participants take part in a game that required lending money. The people in the room where lavender was diffused were more likely to trust others with their funds than those in a peppermint-scented room or one without any scent at all, affirming that lavender can give you a big advant
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event