Photo Credit: Levi's
Do the latest pair of Levi’s® jeans give you permission to blow off your Pilates class?
They may. Sure, all of that core work definitely makes a difference in your definition, but Levi’s new line of Revel jeans does too—with a lot less effort. Revel jeans employ “patent-pending Liquid Shaping Technology,” which highlights your best features, while shaping your worst. The shaper is fused into the denim to provide a control stretch and figure-hugging fit.
Levi’s new ad campaign, “Let your body do the talking,” is breaking in magazines now, and the shape- and potentially game-changing jeans will be available online and in Levi’s stores on August 4, 2013.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON