Photo Credit: Levi's
Do the latest pair of Levi’s® jeans give you permission to blow off your Pilates class?
They may. Sure, all of that core work definitely makes a difference in your definition, but Levi’s new line of Revel jeans does too—with a lot less effort. Revel jeans employ “patent-pending Liquid Shaping Technology,” which highlights your best features, while shaping your worst. The shaper is fused into the denim to provide a control stretch and figure-hugging fit.
Levi’s new ad campaign, “Let your body do the talking,” is breaking in magazines now, and the shape- and potentially game-changing jeans will be available online and in Levi’s stores on August 4, 2013.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS