As I age I understand more and more the importance of a radiant and even-toned complexion. I was probably born with freckles and now the sun is adding to the array with signs of discoloration and sun spots (I’ll never use the dreaded terminology – age spots) on my face as well as my hands. So I was very glad to hear about the new lightening system from Syneron-Candela called elure. Syneron is the global laser company that brought us Velashape, elos, and a host of other unique technologies, and Candela is most well known for its V-Beam pulsed dye laser that targets redness.
The three step program is just possibly one of the biggest real advances in skin lightening of the last 50 year
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS