Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
I admit it – I was not exactly born “blonde.” In fact, my natural color is a medium brown, if I recall correctly. It’s been a few years. With what I have spent cumulatively over a few decades on going lighter and lighter, I could have owned a villa in Cap Ferrat by now. But it’s been worth it.
If you love being a “blonde” like I do, Redken’s Blonde Idol collection will be a welcome addition to your daily routine. It brightens and beautifies your highlights to keep your blonde brilliant between salon visits. Whether you’re a warm golden blonde or a cool toned blonde, Blonde Idol has a Custom-Tone Condit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS