Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
I admit it – I was not exactly born “blonde.” In fact, my natural color is a medium brown, if I recall correctly. It’s been a few years. With what I have spent cumulatively over a few decades on going lighter and lighter, I could have owned a villa in Cap Ferrat by now. But it’s been worth it.
If you love being a “blonde” like I do, Redken’s Blonde Idol collection will be a welcome addition to your daily routine. It brightens and beautifies your highlights to keep your blonde brilliant between salon visits. Whether you’re a warm golden blonde or a cool toned blonde, Blonde Idol has a Custom-Tone Condit
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS