If you’re anything like me, you have a bit of a tricky time figuring out what your undertones are.
And for this, you can be forgiven: undertones come in various hues, and are not always as apparent as someone’s skin tone. But Prescriptives is hoping to acquaint you with the deep browns, golden yellow, creams, and reds in the foundation game, and help you figure out if you have warm or cool undertones. The Beauty Print Facebook Game runs from March 10 through March 3o and you can play every day for a chance to win a custom-blend foundation (so there are 21 chances in all).
If you’re curious to see how their custom blend foundation stacks up, read our review here. In a nutshell, it can’t
The lovely Mathilde Thomas, founder of Caudalie, invited bloggers and other online media to partake in a fun and informative scavenger hunt at the brand’s ultra plush spa in New York City’s famous Plaza Hotel. We sought grape pholypehonols, grape-seed oil and all sorts of good smelling essential oils – ingredients in the brand’s limited edition Once Upon a Vine gift set ($38, value $71). Containing “vinotherapie” favorites to buff, smooth and polish, the gift set is sure to transport you to the vineyards of Bordeaux, the ancestral home of Caudalie. In addition to offering incredibly efficacious benefits, the products are all scented fabulously with aromas developed by Ms. Thoma
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS