All hair was not created equal, and there are some areas where girls just want a clean slate rather than a thick jungle. Thank goodness then for hair removal options, both professional and at-home varieties.
Lasers are the gold standard of hair removal and can be used on nearly every part of the body from face to legs to men’s chests. Complete elimination requires a series of 6 treatments spaced about 3 months apart. Prices range from roughly $200 to $1,500 per treatment, depending upon the area of the body, but package deals are usually available. Treatments are performed by doctors, nurses, estheticians or physician assistants depending upon the state.
Today, lasers can be used on
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON