For the second year in a row, hours before our flight was scheduled to take off my family and I had to cancel a long-planned and much anticipated trip for some fun in the sun. Last year it was the super-storm that did us in and this year a stomach bug swept through our home. The fatalist side of me just knew we were not meant to be on that plane… but the stressed-out, had-enough-snow-up-to-here, pale, pasty side of me could have really used a vacation.
Though I was heartbroken over missing the sun and the sand and the surf and the seafood, the one thing I was not going to miss was the golden glow. Since self-tanners have come a very long way in recent years — new delivery systems can
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY