(Sponsored Post) It’s so easy to take good vision for granted, especially with glasses being the coolest ever fashion accessory and contact lenses so accessible, affordable, and incredibly wearable. But for millions of children in developing countries, visual impairment is a daily challenge.
Today, October 10, is World Sight Day, and Vistakon, the vision care division of Johnson & Johnson (think Acuvue contact lenses) has kicked off the “Take the #EyePledge” campaign to provide eye exams for children in the Asia Pacific region through the Sight for Kids program. J&J is asking for your online support and in return will donate up to $30,000 to Sight for Kids.
Here is how
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY