Photo Credit: Garnier
It’s been a busy month for Garnier and Maybelline (both L’Oreal Group brands) in terms of announcing new spokespersons.
You might have already noticed Tina Fey as a spokesperson for Garnier Nutrisse haircolor, but now she adds Garnier Skincare to her portfolio. The comedian, actress, and star of 30 Rock is featured in a new TV and magazine advertising campaign that broke this month.
The company stated: “Grounded in the philosophy that everyone possesses their own natural beauty and has the power to make that beauty shine through, Garnier embraces the inherent self confidence and beauty of acclaimed, writer, producer, actress, mother, wife, and leading funny-lady Tina Fey.”
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY