Photo Credit: Garnier
It’s been a busy month for Garnier and Maybelline (both L’Oreal Group brands) in terms of announcing new spokespersons.
You might have already noticed Tina Fey as a spokesperson for Garnier Nutrisse haircolor, but now she adds Garnier Skincare to her portfolio. The comedian, actress, and star of 30 Rock is featured in a new TV and magazine advertising campaign that broke this month.
The company stated: “Grounded in the philosophy that everyone possesses their own natural beauty and has the power to make that beauty shine through, Garnier embraces the inherent self confidence and beauty of acclaimed, writer, producer, actress, mother, wife, and leading funny-lady Tina Fey.”
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON