It’s a mobile world out there and now you can get beauty tips and advice anywhere, anytime. A search on the social app superstore appitalism.com reveals 410 beauty apps and new ones are added all the time. Apps provide hair, skin and makeup tips in real time as well as offer discounts and coupons in addition to shopping and appointment booking advice. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
Hair Cast – Free for Android – Enter your hair type, and this app will use GPS data to provide a daily “forecast” about how the weather will affect your hair. It wi
Life would be impossible without them, but did you know that your smartphone could be contributing to premature wrinkles? Staring and squinting at your latest text, tweet or Facebook post can lead to the need for BlackBerry Botox, according to Dr. Brian Glatt, a New Jersey City plastic surgeon.
““The trend for BlackBerry Botox is highly increasing especially among women who are addicted to gazing on their BlackBerries or iPhones all day. Peering at a small screen causes facial strain, around and between the brows, which may cause premature wrinkles on the face,” he stated.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS