Photo Credit: QVC.com
If you had told me that an oil for your face would be the cat’s meow, I would have laughed. Not that I don’t believe in oils (there are some excellent ones for the hair), but I’ve generally felt that the most transformative powers for the face stem from creams and serums.
But Fresh Elixir Ancien ($260) features oils that are hand blended in a monastery to preserve the art of ancient oil therapy. In this slim white glass bottle that looks one part apothecary, one part precious china, this stoppered offering contains nothing but essential oils. The oils are chosen for their anti-aging properties and they help smooth and renew the complexion.
The very last thing one may want to put on t
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS