As the weather becomes colder as we get closer into the winter months, it’s time to look at fragrances that make you feel as warm as a well-lit fire. Here are a few we’d love to wear during the grayer, darker days.
Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Limited Edition ($76) — There’s no mistaking a Marc Jacobs fragrance bottle. Chances are that it’s pretty as a Barbie doll, and capped with some whimsical and colorful flower (think Dot, Lola, and others). The latest Pink Honey Limited Edition dresses up the classic Honey fragrance in tones of fun florals, with top notes of pear, fruity punch, and juicy mandarin; m
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY