Dr. Julie Harper has a very personal reason for finding her way into dermatology. She was an acne sufferer as a teenager. But once under the care of a dermatologist, her quality of life greatly improved and she became inspired to offer that same relief to others. Today, she is director of the Dermatology and Skin Care Center of Birmingham, as well as a Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
An expert in rosacea as well as acne, Dr. Harper is a founding director of the American Acne and Rosacea Society. She has extensively written and spoken on acne and rosacea. Some of her writings can be found in journals including Practical Dermatology,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS