Envisioning a simplistic, holistic luxury skincare line for hyper-sensitive, dehydrated, and dull skin, Kristin Petrovich founded själ Skincare with her mother Karen in 2001. The name is Swedish for spirit, mind, heart and soul, and själ products combine the principles of ancient eastern medicines with state-of-the-art Western biotechnology. The unique global concept is based on Petrovich’s international lifestyle; she grew up in cities around the world, eventually moving to New York, where she worked as a fashion stylist. The line’s ingredients are sourced around the world and include precious minerals, which act as semi-conductors to enhance cellular activity. Here, Petrovich tells
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS