Shampoos and conditioners are no longer the predictable wallflowers from your grandmother’s days: they’ve gone niche and aim to surprise by their depth and breadth of options. A new breed of haircare has raised the bar considerably for those willing to explore—there’s something for everyone, from coarse hair, to split ends, and, of course, color-treated locks.
Beauty has long imitated nature, and the new Biolage from Matrix range with four distinct product lines goes beyond just the updated sleek packaging. There is one collection for practically every hair concern, and the brand’s proprietary Biomatch Technology takes cues from mechanisms found in nature that have allowed plants to t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS