Talika Bio Enzymes Mask ($15 per mask) is a facial mask that acts likes a “second skin” for your face as it goes on cool on the skin and its ingredients work actively to: rehydrate (Hydrating Bio Enzymes Mask), smoothes wrinkles and brightens tone (Anti-age Bio Enzymes Mask), and mattifying oily skin and tightening pores (Purifying Bio Enzymes Mask). According to the beauty brand, its masks uses bio-cellulose, a natural nano fiber that is 1,000 times thinner than human hair, and this is the thinnest fiber of the living world, which means the mask can sit on skin comfortably without weighing it down.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS