Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’re a fan of Billions (Showtime), you may recall the episode where Lara Axelrod called on her nurse-sister to give IV infusions to stressed-out Axe Capital traders who indulge in too much booze and food while getting too little sleep. But these nutrient-infused intravenous treatments aren’t just for Type A wolves of Wall Street and hungover Las Vegas revelers. More and more women and men are turning to IV infusions to offset the negative effects of our modern 24/7 lifestyles, which often include an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, headaches, sleeplessness, and mega stress.
According to the Global Wellness Institute, more and more people are actively seeking alternative, prevent
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY