Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’re a fan of Billions (Showtime), you may recall the episode where Lara Axelrod called on her nurse-sister to give IV infusions to stressed-out Axe Capital traders who indulge in too much booze and food while getting too little sleep. But these nutrient-infused intravenous treatments aren’t just for Type A wolves of Wall Street and hungover Las Vegas revelers. More and more women and men are turning to IV infusions to offset the negative effects of our modern 24/7 lifestyles, which often include an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, headaches, sleeplessness, and mega stress.
According to the Global Wellness Institute, more and more people are actively seeking alternative, prevent
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event