Vampires can’t get enough of waitress Sookie Stackhouse on the HBO hit series True Blood and soon you can share the honor. On August 9, HBO and HSN will launch the Forsaken fragrance and beauty collection, inspired by True Blood and guaranteed to transport you to Bon Temps, Louisiana, the fictional setting of the “out-of-the-coffin” vampire saga.
In addition to fragrance, the Forsaken Collection features body products, lipstick, nail color and home scents that capture the spirit of the show where vampires mingle with humans due to the creation of synthetic blood.
Just like Bill Compton, Sookie’s vampire paramour on the show, the Forsaken fragrance ($59.50) is a complex entity.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS