Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
After being in the corporate healthcare industry for over 20 years, Karri Moehring also known as the microblading expert decided to reinvent herself and become a licensed esthetician. Karri is gifted when it comes to working on eyebrows; she works wonders with brows, no matter how easy the task is, it could be a brow wax, brow tinting or a microblading. She is meticulous with every person that she works with, and she listens to her clients’ needs. For anyone considering making an appointment with Karri, do it! You will not be disappointed
Karri sat down with BITB to discuss the latest trends, dangers of over-plucking and her advice to keeping eyebrows looking best for longer.
It’s that time of year again – time to get smooth and bare all!
According to BEAM Laser Spa in New York City, clients come in year round to keep stubble under control, but March through September is their busiest season. Beam’s laser of choice is the Candela GentleMax laser that gives amazing and has a special cooling device to blast the skin’s surface while the active hair follicles are destroyed, making it almost painless.
But if you’re not quite ready to check into a laser clinic, you don’t need to look like a caterpillar with these new DIY hair removal helpers.
bliss ‘fuzz off’ foam ($32)
[caption id=”attachment_49220″ align=”aligncenter” width
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS