But in real life, waxing does not have to be all that painful. Sure, we’ve had our share of razors and tweezing, and during the summer, but in the end, waxing takes the day off and over the course of time, keeps it off (unless you happen to use fancy gadgets).
Uni K Wax Centers, which were founded by current CEO Noemi Grupenmager, in South Beach Florida in 1993. Today, there are 33 Uni K Wax Centers located throughout New York, Florida, and California with plans to develop over 100 franchises and affiliates across the country by the end of 2015. We connected with Ms. Grupenmager in a Q&A to discover her plans and learn more about the brand.
[caption id=”attachment_42375″ align=”ali
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY