Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Bikini season is once again upon us, and Thermi technology can help tighten and tone everything from the eyes to the thighs.
You name it, and Thermi can troubleshoot it, says New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, at a #getthermi event held at Gansevoort Park Avenue In Manhattan.
Thermi delivers radiofrequency energy through a hand-held device to kick-start the body’s own collagen production. With ThermiTight, a small probe is inserted under the skin to tighten areas such as the neck, abdomen, arms and breasts. ThermiSmooth uses a round probe on the surface of the skin of the face or body. Smooth treatments can be repeated several times to achieve the desired results, and
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS